22nd April 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study Astrophysics in Post Graduation after completing B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am studying B.Tech in Electronics and
Telecommunication Engineering.
I want to apply for Astrophysics as for my Post Graduation.
So how can I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  2. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  3. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. Which are the institutes in India offering Astrophysics? How ca I prepare for it?
  8. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  9. M.Tech(Astrophysics/Aerospace Engineering) for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  10. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  12. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  13. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  14. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. Can I apply for Electronics related posts in BARC being a Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?
  16. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  17. How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  18. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
24th April 2015, 09:41 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study Astrophysics in Post Graduation after completing B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?

I am very sorry to tell you that you will not be able to apply for the course as you are pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication as your Graduation Course.
Only Physics Graduates are allowed to appear for the Examinations for the admission in post Graduation for the course of Astrophysics.
So it is important that you choose some other subject for your further studies as you will not be able to pursue Post Graduation in Astrophysics.
It will be best for you if you can do your Post Graduation in your Domain Subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?