27th February 2017, 05:00 PM
Monishadevan

What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering?

Respected Sir, My name is Monalisa and I am pursuing my 1st year Engineering from VTU affiliated University and I am a Management student. I want to change my University so I want to know what is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
  2. Is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course?
  3. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  4. Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission?
  5. Can I change my College from an Autonomous University in Madhya Pradesh after completing 1st year of B.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  6. Is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so? -- [New]
  7. How can I change my University form Mumbai to Kolhapur after completing 1st year B.Sc course?
  8. What is the procedure to change the University from Nagpur University to Pune University for BA 1st year?
  9. Can I change my stream from BE to B.Sc after completing 1st year of the course?
  10. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. ?
  12. Can I change my college after completing 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com from Pune University after completing 1st year from Shivani University?
  14. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  15. What is the procedure to change the college from 1st year to 2nd year by changing B.Tech IT to B.E ECE under Anna University
  16. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?
  17. Procedure to change college in 2nd year if the B.Pharma course
  18. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year in MIT Manipal University after completing 1st year Automobile Engineering in Mumbai University? What is the procedure?
1st March 2017, 07:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering?

No, it is not possible to change the university after completion of your 1st year Engineering course. As per the university rules, to be eligible to get Degree certificate, you have to pursue complete course from the same university. If you are not interested to pursue remaining part of the course from the university where you are currently pursuing then, you can discontinue from the course and take fresh admission in first year of the Degree course in the university where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
28th October 2018, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering?

Sir, i am pharmacy student my course completed but not passed i want to change my university and write the exam. Any chances there?
9th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my university after 1 year in btech like MDU to IPU. And whats the procedure and hkw many marks wants to change
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?