31st December 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my ICWA foundation without taking any coaching classes?

Sir, I am Rahul Verma and I am pursuing B.Com 1st year and I want to know that how can I complete my ICWA foundation without taking any coaching classes?

9th January 2017, 10:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my ICWA foundation without taking any coaching classes?

You have to plan your studies on your own and prepare for exams through self study, if you are not going for any coaching or guidance from anyone. The first step will be, to get the correct study material from the best source and study according to time table.

In coaching classes they conduct everything in discipline and those who study well crack the exams easily. The same thing you have to apply on your own. If you can study in a disciplined way, then surely you can pass exams. Also, be in contact with someone, who has already passed this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?