28th October 2016, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

How can I pursue Cell Biology after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am a student of class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue Cell Biology. I want to know how can I pursue Cell Biology after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Nursing course after completing class 12th but failed in Biology subject?
  3. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  4. How can I become a Custom Officer after completing class 12th (Biology)? Which degree course should I pursue to become a Custom Officer?
  5. How can I pursue Nanomedicine courses from India after completing class 12th?
  6. Which should I pursue from Canada after completing class 12th Science stream (Biology) scoring 70% marks? Which exam do I have to write for Visa?
  7. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  8. Can I pursue Biotechnology if I did not have Biology as a subject in class 12th?
  9. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  10. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  11. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  12. Which job can I get after completing class 12th (Biology)? How can I apply for the job? -- [New]
  13. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  15. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  16. Name of helpful books for PhD in Science subjects entrance exam?
  17. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  18. How can I pursue BBA course after completing class 12th? How many subjects are there in the course?
9th January 2017, 10:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Cell Biology after completing class 12th?

If you have studied physics, chemistry and biology in class 12th, then surely you can pursue higher studies in cell biology. You can first complete graduation and post graduation in any life science field and then crack exams like GATE/NET/SET/JRF with a good score.

Once you have a score in any of the above exams, then you will be eligible to apply for various research projects in cell biology. You can also go for Ph.D in the given field at various research institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?