18th March 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study BDS in AIIMS?

Respected Sir,
I have passed 10th standard with good Grades. I have opted for Biology and Maths in 11th standard. I would like to get into AIIMS for BDS course. I would like to know about the details of all entrance exams I should go through to get into AIIMS?

19th March 2016, 02:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study BDS in AIIMS?

In order to get admission in AIIMS to pursue BDS course, you need to appear for AIIMS entrance examination and try to score pretty well in your examination as the competition level is quite high nowadays.
19th March 2016, 02:39 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

In order to study BDS from AIIMS, you will have to appear for the entrance examination conducted by AIIMS itself and you can only get admission in the above mentioned University if you have scored pretty well in your examination.
20th March 2016, 01:01 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have passed 10th standard with good Grades. I have opted for Biology and Maths in 11th standard. I would like to get into AIIMS for BDS course. I would like to know about the details of all entrance exams I should go through to get into AIIMS?
The candidate has to appear for AIIMS UG Medical Entrance for BDS. The examination is conducted by AIIMS. The eligibility to apply for the examination is a pass in 10+2 from a recognized board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. The candidate should obtain a minimum of 60% marks. The entrance examination is 3.5 hours duration with questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge. There are 200 questions; you have to apply online for the entrance examination. The examination will be online mode (Computer Based Test). The website link is Official website
9th January 2017, 11:11 PM
Sargeant
Member+

For admissions in All India Institutes of Medical Science UG course in Dentistry ,you have to clear AIIMS entrance exam.

Examination is useful to secure his/her seat in MBBS/BDS courses.

It is 3 and 1/2 hours examination contains 200 MCQ questions related to physics, chemistry, Biology and general knowledge.

Minimum marks to qualify for examination in HSc, 60% for OBS/General and 50% for SC/ST categories.

Application form for entrance exam will release in examination section . Go to website aiimsexams.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?