10th December 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How can i do B.Ed. from HP University, Shimla?

Hi, i am purely a biotechnology student. I have done B.Sc. in biotech from GNDU Amritsar. And i have completed my M.Sc. in biotech only. My graduation and post graduation aggregate is above 70%. So just wanted to know that how can i do B.ed. from HP university Shimla, now?

11th December 2015, 09:22 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can i do B.Ed. from HP University, Shimla?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i am purely a biotechnology student. I have done B.Sc. in biotech from GNDU Amritsar. And i have completed my M.Sc. in biotech only. My graduation and post graduation aggregate is above 70%. So just wanted to know that how can i do B.ed. from HP university Shimla, now?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Ed through Himachal Pradesh university. The eligibility to apply for the B.Ed course is Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in post graduation so as to be eligible. An entrance test is also a basis for selection. Normally, the entrance exam will be conducted by the HP university. The notification will be released during the month of April/May.

Click here to download the application Form: - Download Application Form

Please find the attachment below which contains HP University B.Ed Prospectus 2015.

Contact Information:
Address: Chowk, Upper Summer Hill to Lower Summer Hill, Summer Hill,
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171005
Phone: 0177 283 0912
Official website - www.hpuniv.nic.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Prospectus-2015.pdf(17.11 MB, 27 views)
11th December 2015, 08:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course from HP University, Shimla, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in Medical/Non-Medical/Commerce/Arts stream with an aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks from a recognised university. You can apply for admission to B.Ed course in HP University, Shimla by filling up the online application form by visiting HP University official website http://www.hpuniv.nic.in/. The detailed information regarding B.Ed course from HP University is provided in the following link http://hpuniv.nic.in/pdf/BEd14.pdf
11th December 2015, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to apply for entrance exam conducted for B.Ed admission in HP. Normally, one university conducts entrance exam for admission in B.Ed for all colleges in HP. You just need graduation with at least 50% marks to become eligible for it.

Hence, apply for it when notification is released and be prepared for the exam so that you get admission easily in your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?