15th September 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Which bank will grant an education loan to study MBBS course from private college? Interest rate, collateral and repayment period for it?

I want to take admission in private medical college to study MBBS course so, I need much amounts for it. Which bank will grant me education loan? Interest rate, collateral and repayment period for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount a bank can grant as education loan to study MBBS in a private college? Rate of interest, repayment period and maximum tenure?
  2. List of Medical colleges in Ukraine for which SBI and Canara Bank grant education loan? Rate of interest and repayment period?
  3. Which bank is providing education loan on minimum rate of interest and flexible way? What about repayment and collateral?
  4. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  7. Interest rate, repayment period and minimum tenure for an education loan of 10 lakh from Punjab National Bank?
  8. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it?
  9. Which bank can grant an education loan of 1 lakh without any security and collateral to study CA course? How much interest will it charge?
  10. Which bank grant education loan on subsidized interest rate for girls in Jamshedpur? Requirements for it?
  11. Amount needed to study B.Ed course from private college? Procedure to apply for education loan from Canara Bank, interest rate and moratorium period?
  12. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of private banks of Jaipur to apply for an education loan to study MBBS course from abroad? What is the interest rate and maximum time of repayment?
  14. What is the interest rate and repayment period of PNB for an education loan of rupees 4 lakhs?
  15. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  16. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  17. How to apply for education loan of 8 lakh at Central Bank of India? Security, interest rate and repayment period for it? -- [New]
  18. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
30th September 2017, 05:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank will grant an education loan to study MBBS course from private college? Interest rate, collateral and repayment period for it?

You can approach any Public Sector or private sector bank for Education loan for pursuing Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course. The list of all banks sanctioning education loan for professional courses is mentioned on official website of Vidya Lakshmi Portal.

For loans above 7.5 lacs, collateral is needed. Collateral can be either residential property paper, LIC bond, Fixed deposit paper etc. Interest rate is linked to Marginal Cost of Lending rate and changes at different intervals of time.
30th September 2017, 06:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank will grant an education loan to study MBBS course from private college? Interest rate, collateral and repayment period for it?

You can get Education loan from banks like:

1. State Bank of India.

2. Canara Bank of India.

3. Punjab National Bank of India.

4. HDFC, Axis bank, ICICI etc.

The interest rate is not fixed but is around 12-13% and may vary from bank to bank. Till course period plus one extra there is interest waiver after that you need to pay either in EMI or one time.

Loans above 7 lacs require collateral. Collateral can be land papers, fixed deposit papers etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?