19th September 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Astrology) if secured 62.9% in 12th PCM?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th with PCM Group and scored 62.9% and now I am thinking to do my graduation with B.Sc in Astrology. I want to know how can I get admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
  2. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in Amity University if secured 87.66% in 12th PCM?
  3. Is it a barrier if secured 47% in 12th PCM for study B.Tech(CSE)?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jadavpur University after completing 12th PCM?
  5. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  6. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 68% in 12th but 58% in PCM?
  7. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  8. Can I get SSB Call Letter to study B.Tech in Indian Navy if secured 87% in 12th PCM?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Education) if secured 54.87% in 12th?
  10. Can I get direct admission in IET, Lucknow if secured 74% in 12th BSEB PCM?
  11. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech(CSE/ME/ECE) in NIT for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th PCM and expecting to score 120 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  14. Can I get admission for B.Tech Marine Engineering after securing 60% in PCM in 12th exam?
  15. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  17. How can I study MBA in Abroad if secured 45.7% in 12th and studying B.Com?
  18. Can I study B.Sc again based on 12th PCM?
24th September 2015, 01:46 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Astrology) if secured 62.9% in 12th PCM?

You need to apply for the course of B.Sc in Astrology in the University of your own choice.
After your application for the course your eligibility will be checked and then a list will be published by the University for admission to the course.
Once your name is on the list you will be given a particular date of admission.
You need to go to the college on that date with all the necessary documents and once your documents are verified you will be able to take admission to the course of B.Sc in Astrology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?