23rd May 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it a barrier if secured 47% in 12th PCM for study B.Tech(CSE)?

Hello,
I have got 47% in 12th PCM under WBCHSE Board.
Is there would be any problem for higher studies
as if I will join B.Tech in CSE course?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
  2. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  3. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in Amity University if secured 87.66% in 12th PCM?
  4. Main difference between BSc IT and Computer Engineering? Which field has more scope?
  5. Can I study B.Sc again based on 12th PCM?
  6. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad?
  8. How to go for software field after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 49%
  9. How a girl can become Pilot having secured 58.60% in 12th Class with PCM?
  10. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  11. Am I eligible for SSB Interview directly having secured 65% in 12th class with PCM?
  12. Best idea for my future study being a candidate having secured 50% in 10+2 PCM and interested in doing Job in Tata Motors?
  13. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  14. Am I eligible for job in Infosys after scoring 58.2% in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college can I opt after scoring 41 in PCM? I have got 49% in 12th standard
  16. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Mains if secured 49% in 12th WBCHSE and 48% in PCM?
  18. What should I study after 12th PCM to study further in Canada?
24th May 2015, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a barrier if secured 47% in 12th PCM for study B.Tech(CSE)?

No, there will be no problem for you to study B.Tech course after completion of your 12th PCM with an aggregate of 47% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with an aggregate of 35% marks are eligible to pursue B.Tech course. To get admisssion in B.Tech course, you need to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in B.Tech course.
24th May 2015, 08:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a barrier if secured 47% in 12th PCM for study B.Tech(CSE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got 47% in 12th PCM under WBCHSE Board.
Is there would be any problem for higher studies
as if I will join B.Tech in CSE course?
Waiting for your reply.
The only issue is that, it is difficult for you to get admission in B.Tech in CSE course through regular mode. Because most of the reputed universities require at least 50% of marks at intermediate level. However, you can get admission through Management quota or through distance mode. If you got admission in B.Tech then there is no issue after that. You can continue your studies without any difficulties. So, please don't lose your confidence level. Try to get admission for B. Tech with full of confidence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?