22nd March 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Tech through Distance Education in Kolkata being a Government Serviceman?

Hello,
How can I get a B.Tech degree?
I am a Civil Engineering Diploma holder and doing Government Service.
I want to make a B.Tech through Distance Education from Kolkata.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study B.A mass communication and journalism through distance education?
  2. Am I eligible for LLB (distance education) in Kolkata or Pune? I've passed 10+2 with 63.4% marks
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech through Distance Education in Kolkata for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  4. How to study distance education in PG(M.Com)?
  5. How should I study B.E through distance education?
  6. Does Kolkata University offers LLM through Distance Education for married woman who has completed LLB?
  7. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Tech through Distance Education in Pune being a Diploma holder and doing Government service?
  9. Admission in m.sc in microbiology by distance education? colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  11. Is B.Tech degree through distance valuable enough?
  12. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  13. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  14. How to study LLB through distance education after finishing B.E?
  15. Am I eligible to study LLM through Distance Education being a M.Com postgraduate?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  17. How to do M.Phil or Ph.D from distance education after passing MSc in EVS from Vidyasagar University
  18. Can I get a degree if I am 24 years old with 10 standard certificate? Which are the online programs?
27th March 2015, 08:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech through Distance Education in Kolkata being a Government Serviceman?

You should go for AMIE if you are looking for a distance education Engineering degree. B.Tech is a regular course and you have to attend classes for it if you taking admission in some top colleges. AMIE is equivalent to Engineering degree and you will enjoy the same benefits after completion. You can enrol yourself as Diploma Engineer and there are 13 subjects for you to clearing AMIE being a Diploma holder.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?