3rd September 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a degree if I am 24 years old with 10 standard certificate? Which are the online programs?

i would like to know how i can get the degree as i m 24 years old and have a certificate of 10 std only.. Now i m in Dubai and want to get some degree related to construction Field... also i want some online programs coz i'm full time working in contruction Industry..

10th September 2011, 12:06 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a degree if I am 24 years old with 10 standard certificate? Which are the online programs?

in this age if you want to study then surely you can do. but for getting a bachelor degree you must should have at lest 12th pass certificate. so if you really want a degree in construction field then first you should complete you 12th study. you should have 12th pass certificate.

few school provide education without any age limitation. you may try to take admission in that type of school and complete your 12th study after that take admission in degree education on construction field. for taking admission in any degree course i don't think there will be any problem. easily you may take admission in degree education.

you may do course in distance mode. as you are working in construction industry so it's very difficult for you to manage time for regular course so take admission in distance course.

best of luck.
15th January 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a degree if I am 24 years old with 10 standard certificate? Which are the online programs?

is it true that advertisements shows one sitting degree course, and then they will provide degree certificate?...they are charging 40000 plus rupees for that.
is it get equivalent to our degree course? they are offering manava bharati and cv raman universities... is it true?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?