25th February 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello everyone
Please let me know that what is the
eligibility criteria of Bachelor of Fine Arts
course in Aligarh Muslim University?
And what I have to do for admission?
kindly help me to know........

26th February 2015, 07:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?

To be eligible to apply for admission to Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A) course in Aligarh Muslim University, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university.

To get admission in BFA course in AMU, you need to appear in Departmental Test and by qualifying the examination, you can get admission in BFA course in AMU.

BFA Departmental Test Pattern :-
The Departmental Test shall be of two papers as follows :-

Paper I : Theory Paper comprising 60 questions with the following breakup :-
--> 50 Objective Type Questions (Multiple Choice) :- 50 marks
--> 10 Short Answer Type Questions :- 50 marks

Paper II : Practical
Drawing from Life :- 100 marks
Composition :- 100 marks

Important Dates of admissions in BFA course in AMU for the academic year 2015-16 :-
--> Date of Examination :- 11-05-2015
--> Last Date of Submission of Application Forms :- 31-03-2015
14th January 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?

How can I apply for BFA in painting by distance/correspondence in AMU ? Also what is the selection criteria ? Can I get admitted as I stay in KOLKATA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?