23rd January 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello Sir,
I want to study Science in Aligarh University.
I am studying in 10th from UP Board in Allahabad
I want to have admission in AMU for H.S.
Kindly let me know how can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  4. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  7. What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  9. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th
  10. Procedure to take admission for B.Com course in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  12. What is the procedure for taking admission in 11th with science stream in AMU?
  13. Admission in Aligarh Muslim University after completing diploma in civil engineering? Procedure for the same?
  14. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?
  15. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  17. Previous entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
25th January 2015, 02:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?

To get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University, you need to appear in Admission Test which is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. Candidates who have completed 10th standard or equivalent with not less than 45% marks in aggregate of English, Science and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board are eligible to apply for admission in H.S Science in Aligarh Muslim University. By qualifying Admission Test, you can get admission in H.S Science in Aligarh Muslim University.
31st December 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?

I want to know when and where the entrance exam for admission to h. S science will held for 2017-18
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?