17th November 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How can i go for becoming a Wedding Planner after passing 12th from commerce side?

I want to become a wedding planner.I want to know how can i do it after passing 12th from commerce side?

18th November 2015, 12:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i go for becoming a Wedding Planner after passing 12th from commerce side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a wedding planner.I want to know how can i do it after passing 12th from commerce side?
Sorry, it is not possible you to become a Wedding Planner after completing 12th standard. You must complete Bachelor Degree in Event Management and gain experience in the field of Wedding Planning. You can also join in as a Assistant in Wedding Planning Team.

Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor Degree in Bachelor Degree in Event Management:

- A student should have passed class (10+12) from any State board or CBSE/ICSE in any discipline from a recognized board or Institution.

- Students who appearing 12th board exam are eligible.
18th November 2015, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i go for becoming a Wedding Planner after passing 12th from commerce side?

You can opt for an event management course if you are interested in becoming a wedding planner. Some people who have knowledge of wedding occasions can start offering their services without any formal education.

Normally, it's all about you management skills. If you have skills to manage big occasions then surely you have a bright future in this field.
19th November 2015, 03:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a successful wedding planner, it is advisable to you to opt for a Bachelor degree in Event Management and after successfully completing the course, you will be allowed to work as an Assistant under some wedding planning team. You should however try to gain as much knowledge as possible if you want to start up your own wedding planner firm.
26th March 2017, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

How can i go for becoming an event manager after pass 12th with commerce side??
31st May 2023, 10:02 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To become a wedding planner after passing the 12th standard from the commerce side, you can follow these steps:

Research the Field: Start by researching the wedding planning industry to gain a thorough understanding of the profession. Learn about the roles and responsibilities of a wedding planner, the skills required, and the scope of the industry.

Acquire Relevant Skills: While there is no specific degree required to become a wedding planner, certain skills are essential for success in this field. Develop skills such as organization, communication, negotiation, problem-solving, budgeting, creativity, and time management. These skills can be honed through practice, training, and real-life experiences.

Gain Experience: Look for opportunities to gain hands-on experience in event management, such as volunteering at weddings, assisting professional wedding planners, or working with event planning companies. This will give you practical exposure to the industry and help you understand the intricacies of wedding planning.

Take Courses or Certification Programs: Consider enrolling in courses or certification programs related to event management or wedding planning. These programs provide formal training and knowledge specific to the wedding industry. Look for reputable institutes or online platforms that offer such courses.

Build a Network: Networking is crucial in the wedding planning industry. Attend industry events, join professional associations or organizations related to event planning or wedding planning, and connect with vendors, venues, and other professionals in the field. Building a strong network can help you gain referrals and access resources for your future wedding planning endeavors.

Start Your Own Business or Work for a Wedding Planning Firm: Once you have gained sufficient knowledge, skills, and experience, you can either start your own wedding planning business or seek employment with an established wedding planning firm. Starting your own business requires careful planning, marketing strategies, and building a portfolio of successful events. Working for a firm can provide you with valuable industry experience and exposure to different types of weddings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?