4th December 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in commerce side after passing 12th with 87% in commerce section

I have passed 12th class with 87% in commerce section
what should i have to do in commeere side?

31st July 2012, 08:00 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do in commerce side after passing 12th with 87% in commerce section

There are a lot of option available if you have completed your 12 with commerce. You need to take this decision yourself. You can seek advices from you teachers and parents as well.
You can take B. Com with an honors .
You can choose Cartered Accountancy, if you wish to become a CA.
You can do Company Secretaryship.
You can join an institute/college/university offering BBA.
A lot of option are there to choose from.
31st July 2012, 08:03 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do in commerce side after passing 12th with 87% in commerce section

There are a lot of option available if you have completed your 12 with commerce. You need to take this decision yourself. You can seek advices from you teachers and parents as well.
You can take B. Com with an honors .
You can choose Cartered Accountancy, if you wish to become a CA.
You can do Company Secretaryship.
You can join an institute/college/university offering BBA.
A lot of option are there to choose from.
26th February 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

is ca course is better than CAT-MAT course
9th July 2013, 09:44 PM
pinksony

Hello dear.....

There are many directions to go....but the best among them...
1.you can do ca(chaterd accountant)....by passing all the levels successfully...where the field is evergreen.....
2.you can do your graduation by taking subjects like b.com(general),b.com(computers),b.sc....
3.if your interested through business side then you can go for bba...
4.you can complete your graduation and do your mba by appearing entrance exams like icet,cat....

Make a good choose...

Bright future is waiting for you...

All the best dear.....
30th March 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

under b.com we have to study all the subjects or we should coose the subjects?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?