4th March 2016, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Whether B.Com distance education is good enough to study at IIM or not?

I want to study B.Com distance education and CA course at IIM. I want to know if this B.Com distance education course is good enough to study at IIM. Please help me with the reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study distance education in PG(M.Com)?
  2. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  3. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance?
  4. How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University
  5. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  6. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  7. How should I study B.E through distance education?
  8. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM, Allahabad being a candidate of Assam?
  10. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  11. List of good universities for studying MSc through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Higher study in USA for B.Com passed student from UGC approved distance college?
  13. How to study IIM after passing B.E electrical engineering?
  14. Is CA with BCom (through correspondence) good enough to get into IIM?
  15. Is B.Com course through distance education and ICWAI course through regular valuable? Which are the good centers in Tamilnadu and AP for both?
  16. List of diploma colleges in Pune offering electrical diploma course?
  17. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
4th March 2016, 05:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether B.Com distance education is good enough to study at IIM or not?

Distance mode degree is fine for admission in IIM but you need to perform well in CAT also. Only an excellent score in CAT can help you along with your degree course.

Also, make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in degree. After qualifying CAT with a top score you need to perform well in group discussion and personal interview which will be conducted by IIM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?