26th November 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to pursue Fashion designing. I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
28th November 2016, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to pursue Fashion designing. I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important? Please answer as soon as possible.

The aspirant can choose any stream (like arts, science or commerce) in 11th to pursue B.Des course in future. If you want to study Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech) then you have to choose the group with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in it. So based on the course you want to join, you can choose the course. The NIFT is one of the best institutes to pursue fashion designing course. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. Apart from the subjects you should be more creative and should have good drawing skills to pursue fashion designing.
28th November 2016, 04:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important?

In order to pursue fashion designing you must complete 12th standard at first. As you have completed 10th standard, so you can pursue any stream in 11th standard to pursue fashion designing course in future. You can join arts stream, science stream or commerce stream whichever interests you the most.

There is no specific subject to choose which is important to pursue fashion designing course. You may choose any subject, but according to me i would recommend you to take choose mathematics as one of your subjects. Because candidates with mathematics are preferred the most.
28th November 2016, 04:34 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in Fashion Designing course is different for different course.

For the admission in the

B.Des the candidates have passed 12th in any stream are eligible.

B.F. Tech the discipline in 12th std must be PCM ( SCIENCE ).

So, as according to your interest pursue the course in 11th std.
15th December 2016, 08:02 PM
ranu shahi

You can choose any of stream from science, arts and commerce in 12th. It is not essential to take any specific stream in 12th to pursue fashion designing.But in my view arts is more appropriate for you in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?