7th October 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I take Admission for CS course on the basis of My Correspondence graduation degree?

Can I take Admission for CS course on the basis of My Correspondence graduation degree?CS degree on the correspondence graduate degree

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification needed for Post Graduate Diploma courses?
  2. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  3. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  4. If I get admission in LLB will it be a regular course or correspondence? Can I practice in a legal court?
  5. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any correspondence course in MD Ayurveda? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Degree from Global Open University Nagaland is accepted in government exams?
  8. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
  9. How to do LLB after doing M.Com+Company Secretary Course
  10. How can I get admission in correspondence course after passing graduation
  11. One year graduation course through correspondence having 8 years gap after 2 years of degree course?
  12. Can I join LLB after completing B.A in Political Science Hons
  13. Eligibility of M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Mathematics?
  14. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  15. What is the procedure of LLB after B.Com
  16. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in any Law course through correspondence?
  18. Possibility of studying LLB through open university?
10th October 2014, 01:18 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I take Admission for CS course on the basis of My Correspondence graduation degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I take Admission for CS course on the basis of My Correspondence graduation degree?CS degree on the correspondence graduate degree
Yes you can apply for company secretary course after completing graduation through correspondence mode. Those students who have passed in +2 standard are eligible to apply for company secretary foundation course. So, If you have completed graduation course then you can directly eligible to pursue for company secretary course.

ICSI (i.e) Institute of Company Secretary of India is an professional course which is consist of three different levels, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course. The candidates must undergo for management Training (16 months) after passing the Inter/Final examination.

Foundation Course

Eligibility:- The minimum qualification is intermediate course or equivalent in any stream except Fine Arts from recognized university.

Intermediate course

Eligibility:- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Arts/Science/Commerce from recognized university.

Official website:- http://www.icsi.edu/
16th April 2015, 12:47 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I take Admission for CS course on the basis of My Correspondence graduation degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can go for any of the correspondence course in any of the subject or the course. And on more thing, the degree of the correspondence curse are valid but the are not as much important then the regular course degree.
14th May 2015, 02:54 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I take Admission for CS course on the basis of My Correspondence graduation degree?

yes, of course, if your correspondence degree is recognized by the UGC, then you can surely take the admission in the CS course.

The eligibility for the CS course is that the candidate should have passed the higher secondary from a recognized board, and should have attained an age of 17 years at least at the time of application.

If you fulfill this criteria then you can surely apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?