6th March 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose to study in M.Phil after completing M.Sc(Botany)?

Hi,
I want to know the detail M.Phil,
which subject will be better in M.Phil?
I am studying M.Sc in Botany.
Please let me know immediately.
Thank you!

29th May 2015, 09:53 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which subject should I choose to study in M.Phil after completing M.Sc(Botany)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to know the detail M.Phil,
which subject will be better in M.Phil?
I am studying M.Sc in Botany.
Please let me know immediately.
Thank you!
Well, there are so many specializations in M.Phil after completing M.Sc Botany here I am listing the M. Phil specialization which is related to Botany.

- M.Phil in Bio-chemistry
- M.Phil in Biology
- M.Phil in Virology
- M.Phil in Genetics
- M.Phil in Biomedical Science
- M.Phil in environmental science etc.

You can choose any one of the specializations based on your Interest. Being a Master Degree holder you are eligible to apply for M. Phil program. However, you are required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university in order to get admission into the course.
18th July 2021, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I choose to study in M.Phil after completing M.Sc(Botany)?

Can I do mphill in microbiology after bs botany? Pl hlp me
21st August 2021, 10:19 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Candidates who have completed Master's degree in a related field in which you want to pursue an M.Phil Course.

Subjects to study in M.Phil:-

M.Phil in Genetics
M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
M.Phil in Biology
18th May 2022, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for microbiology after completed my MSC in botany
7th November 2022, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

After completing BS Botany can I choose Environmental science in M.phil ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?