14th October 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How to change my college from government to private for BFSc course?

I study in BFSc government college of Nagpur in 1st year. I wanted myself in a private college where I can study manually and in a systematic way and in good manner. I am not an intelligent student but can progress in any manner.

14th October 2017, 03:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my college from government to private for BFSc course?

No, it is not possible to change from government to private college while pursuing B.F.Sc. course. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you have to pursue complete duration of the course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing BFSc course. If you are not interested to pursue the course in your present college, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of BFSc course in another college where you wish to pursue your BFSc course.
14th October 2017, 08:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my college from government to private for BFSc course?

I am very sorry to say that you cannot change college from Government to Private at this instant as there is no such provision for it. Since you have taken admission in the respective College, you must have to complete your degree course from there only. There is no other option left.
14th October 2017, 10:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to change college then first of all you need to think carefully.
If you have to change college then you should consult TC department of your college. You should apply for a TC to change college. It is a little bit long process.
To change college it is very important to have the signature of the dean or Principal of your current college. After their approval only you will be eligible to change college.
27th July 2022, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

can i change my degree college from government to private college ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?