15th August 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Transfer from a private college to JNTUH government college is possible?

Sir, I want to change my college from private college to JNTUH as it is a government college. So, is there any possibility of transfer? Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to change dental college to do internships?
  2. Can I transfer myself from a private college to government college?
  3. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  5. Can I transfer to another government college for my B.Tech course?
  6. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  7. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in first year in private college?
  8. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  9. Can i do Diploma transfer from Government college to Private college?
  10. How to transfer college from a government polytechnic to a private polytechnic?
  11. Transfer from semi government polytechnic college to government polytechnic college is possible? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion?
  13. Transfer procedure from private college to Government Polytechnic college while doing diploma?
  14. Can I transfer from governemnt college to private college in 2nd year Diploma course?
  15. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  16. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  17. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  18. Procedure to get transfer to another college in same university
15th August 2016, 05:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer from a private college to JNTUH government college is possible?

No, it's not possible to transfer from a private college to JNTUH Government college while pursuing your studies. If you have just taken admission in first year of Graduation course then, you can transfer from Private college to JNTUH Government college. If this is not the case then, you have to pursue your remaining part of Graduation course from the same private college as JNTUH does not offer admission in the middle of the course.
30th November 2017, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Transfer from a private college to JNTUH government college is possible?

Sir, is there any possibility to change my college after 1st year from one college to another private college under jntuh along with my fee reimbursement
3rd January 2018, 09:56 PM
sairamvtu

Yes. You have choice of transfer from one college to another college. But that two colleges should be affiliated to same university only. Then only it is possible. But you are asking transfer to the main university,I think it is not possible. But you can consult respest principal. Generally the procedure of transfer is you have to get no objection letter from your college and then you have to seek the college management that you want to join.
16th December 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am a lateral entry student I would like to transfer to another college under jntuh after second year is there any possibility? Or to autonomous college?
30th December 2020, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from private autonomous college to government autonomous college is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?