12th May 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

How to complete it now if failed to complete B.Sc FAD?

Sir/Mam

I did my graduation in BSc FAD from Bangalore university in the year 2007-2010.Till 5 semesters I finish all my exams passed. I did all the written and practical exams of 6th semester and fully passed but failed to give my viva.This year I tried to attend my viva but it seems my time is over.Please can you help me to complete my graduation.

12th May 2015, 10:27 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to complete it now if failed to complete B.Sc FAD?

B.Sc FAD is "bachelor of fashion and apparel design. Like how much theory and practical are important, in the same way viva also.one shore take it lightly.generally viva is based on practical topics and same topic from theory part,like basics,its applicatiin.examples,imporyance,definition etc. I feel you that better seek the help from the concern authorities or professor or management about the issue.what can be done in next step so that so you can get the graduation degree. Every problem,there would be a solution or if not thrn substitute / alternation way would be these.so just discuss about your problem. I am sure you will come out with better optiom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?