2nd November 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

When will be the 10th Tamil Nadu Matric Board Exam?

When will be 10th tamilnadu matric board exam from 2011 to 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers for Tamilnadu 10th Matric Board?
  2. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  3. Which job will provide good career after writing the 10th private exam from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Engineering course if pursuing 10th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  5. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  6. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE?
  8. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  9. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  10. Maximum age limit of regular school students for appearing in 10th standard of Tamil Nadu board of examination? -- [New]
  11. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  12. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  13. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  16. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  18. How many preceding year a student has to study in Tamil Nadu for qualifying Normal quota?
28th June 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the 10th Tamil Nadu Matric Board Exam?

I attended my 10th Std (Matriculation) in 1993 i failed,so far i haven't taken any steps to complete it, now can i complete that exams,
24th May 2015, 05:06 PM
alokyadav2607

Default Re: When will be the 10th Tamil Nadu Matric Board Exam?

**Tamil nadu Matric board exam had been started since 19 March 2015 to
10 April 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?