2nd August 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How to correct my mistake in B.Com honours application form?

In 10+2 I had an optional subject i.e physical education & also had maths as my one of the subjects but during filling the form for entrance test for B.Com honours (accountancy). I made a mistake by filling physical education instead of maths. What can I do to correct my mistake?

3rd August 2016, 02:50 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to correct my mistake in B.Com honours application form?

You can not do anything now. Once form submitted, then can not do anything. If you had applied online then check whether the last date is over or not, if not then you may get "edit" option. If you do not get it means editing not allowed.

If you had submitted offline & last date is not over then can request to that college to let you apply again. If they do not then stick with the same.
3rd August 2016, 03:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If your admit card has not been generated or issued till now, you can then visit the website , log on to your account and edit the details. However, if they do not provide such an option, then you should drop a mail to the prospective Institute/college, you aspire to get admission in or you can personally visit the Institute and tell them your problem.
4th April 2021, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

My son made a mistake during submitting registration form. Instead of accountancy honours he typed general . How to correct it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?