1st March 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I wanted to know the minimum criteria. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma? As like mark percentage and so on? I need to apply for the graduation and am not sure which one I can and need to do based on the marks and criteria.

2nd March 2016, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?

No, there is no percentage criteria required to do Graduation course after completion of your three years Diploma course. Candidates those who have qualified three years Diploma course from a recognised board are eligible to do Graduation course. To get admission in Graduation courses like B.Tech, B.E, etc., you must have to appear in entrance examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
2nd March 2016, 08:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?

Yes , a candidate who has completed diploma is eligible to pursue degree course from recognised University by regular or correspondence mode. A diploma holder candidate if interested to do Engineering Course then he/ she has to appear in the Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission directly in 2nd year of the engineering course.
You can also go for Bachelor of Science ,Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts , BBA, BCA etc.
2nd March 2016, 11:42 PM
Jitu369

After completion of diploma, you can go for B.Tech graduation course which is 4 years duration. But after diploma you will get admission by lateral entry i.e. you will get admission for B.Tech in 2nd year. Means you need to spend only 3 years to complete graduation after completion of diploma.

Eligibility criteria is as follows:
-- Candidate must have minimum aggregate 50% in diploma.

-- Candidate must do not have any pending backlog subject.

-- Age limit of candidate is between 18-35 years.

You need to appear for JELET or LEET entrance examination to get admission for B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?