12th December 2011, 08:12 AM
sujoydhakuria

When will be the Entrance Exam for Law course of Calcutta University?

lwhen will be the law entrance form of calcutta university given?

23rd December 2011, 01:08 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for Law course of Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujoydhakuria View Post
lwhen will be the law entrance form of calcutta university given?
The notification for regarding the entrance examination and application procedure is released as soon as the results of higher secondary examinations are declared. The application form, after the notification being published, is available at the university campus.
For the upcoming session, the notification is yet to be published.
For more information, refer to the official website of Calcutta University.
26th March 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for Law course of Calcutta University?

when will be the law entrance started
17th February 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

please show me the date of joint entrance examination 2013 for law admission..
17th February 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SHOW ME THE JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION UNDER CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY FOR LAW ADMISSION 2013 AND THE DATE OF ISSUE OF APPLICATION FORMS AND IT'S LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION..
6th March 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

please show me the date of joint entrance examination of law under calcutta university 2013...
13th May 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for LLB5 years course of calcuta univ?
24th August 2013, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

What type of joint exam in kolkata university for science group?
29th April 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance exam for law courses of 2014 of calcutta university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?