11th May 2011, 04:33 PM
parthap_dasgupta

Which is the website address from where I can get the law entrance exam form of Calcutta University?

pl. let me know the exact web address where law entrance form of calcutta university for available. I have checked caluniv.ac.in law department , it is not availble there.

It is urgent.

My cell no is 9830239080.

Debolina Dasgupta

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the Entrance Exam for Law course of Calcutta University?
  2. What is the date to join the entrance exam for Law under Calcutta University?
  3. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  4. From where to download Law entrance exam form?
  5. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much percentage is required to get admission in City College?
  7. Can i study Law through distance education?
  8. Is it possible to apply for LLB(not PG) course after completing B.E?
  9. Colleges providing Psychology and Criminology course? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  10. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  11. Which are the best type of LLB courses?
  12. When the admission form of Ph.D program will be issued by Calcutta University? Eligibility to fillup this form?
  13. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  14. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  15. List of universities which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering with scholarship in Abroad?
  16. Entrance exam available for M.A.(Philosophy) admission in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  17. MCA entrance application form for Pune University?
  18. List of good colleges I can apply for CS and IT in Kolkata vicinity with WB-JEE rank 51178?
31st May 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the website address from where I can get the law entrance exam form of Calcutta University?

what is the last date of getting
LLB entrance form of kolkata?
8th April 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the website address from where I can get the law entrance exam form of Calcutta University?

When will be out form of entrance exam of llb 2012 after H.S exam
10th June 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance form of law of kolkata university will be downloaded
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?