1st July 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Manipal University through CET? Is it possible to get admission with 332 rank?

How to get admission in Manipal University through CET? Is it possible to get admission with 332 rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  2. Chances to get admission in manipal university for B.Tech? I have scored scored 19302
  3. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University?
  4. Can I get admission in Manipal University after getting 31 rank in LEET?
  5. Can a candidate with 983 rank in CET get admission in Punjabi university?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) at Manipal University if secured 97 marks in ENAT?
  7. Will I get admission in manipal university after scoring 11616 rank?
  8. Will I get admission in Manipal after scoring 25000 rank in Manipal b.Tech?
  9. Chances of getting admission in IP university after scoring 16276 rank in GGSIPU CET? Chances of getting admission in IP university? What are the possible branches I could choose from?
  10. How to prepare for IES examination by self study?
  11. Will I be able to get admission in any university after scoring 1605 rank in IPU CET MCA?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 27425 rank in CET of IP University, Delhi?
  13. Can I get admission in Manipal university of Mangalore for MBBS seat after giving MHTCET exam?
  14. Cutoff marks for MBBS admission in Manipal University for unreserved category? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in Manipal University if secured 620 rank in M.Tech MU-OET?
  16. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  17. Am i eligible for admission in B.Ed after doing BSE IT with 72% marks from Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. Will my son get admission in B.Tech course in Manipal University after scoring 16834 rank?
3rd July 2015, 08:36 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Manipal University through CET? Is it possible to get admission with 332 rank?

Yes 332 is a good score you will surely get a seat in this rank. If you achieve this rank you will get admission in any course. For getting admission you have to give a common entrance test. After test you have to do online counselling if you go for engineering courses and if you go for courses like B.Sc, B.Com, B.A then you have to wait for cutoff list.

Also marks scored in CET will directly affect your admission. As if your score is good then you will surely get seat unless not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?