6th November 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get my IPCC registration confirmation letter?

I registered for IPCC direct entry through CPT conversion. I have still not got the registration confirmation letter. I got registered on 16 august 2016. Please help me out.

5th May 2017, 11:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my IPCC registration confirmation letter?

Most probably, you will receive your confirmation letter in 2 months time after registration. This is the normal time taken in most cases. It can be earlier than two months sometimes.

If you have any issues, contact them via email or through phone number.
1st July 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I applied online cpc course bt eventually I didn't saved the acknowledgement receipt. How can I get it.. Plss help
22nd August 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I have not received IPCC registration letter I have registered in d month of may pls help me out
Madhura.m
sro0643606
27th August 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I registered for IPCC direct entry through CPT conversion. I have still not got the registration confirmation letter. I got registered on 27-07-2017.my SRO 0613088
28th August 2017, 03:14 AM
cataleya11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I registered for IPCC direct entry through CPT conversion. I have still not got the registration confirmation letter. I got registered on 27-07-2017.my SRO 0613088
The IPCC registration confirmation letter should reach you within 2 months from the date of registration. The institution take some time to sent the letter but it would be good for you to keep the copy of the application form and registration letter/fees receipt with you for future reference.

http://112.133.194.253/REprintletter/reprint.aspx
14th October 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I have registered at june but i got the register number recently. when i will get my confirmation letter or mail? Please answer me anyone :(
8th December 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I have re-registered for ipcc, by submitting the form and also a DD of 400.But I never got any response by mail or confirmation letter yet.My SRO Number states it is invalid.Please give me a response. I would be very grateful for that.My registration number is SRO0474744.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?