24th December 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I haven't received my IPCC registration letter even after DD has been encashed?

Hi, Santhosh here, I have sent my registration form for IPCC Direct Entry Scheme on 22nd August 2016. I have checked my DD sent has been encashed but still I didn't received my registration letter. As I need to register for the ITT Training on 17th of this month. Please guide me in this regard to get the registration letter. Thanks & regards.

7th January 2017, 05:53 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: I haven't received my IPCC registration letter even after DD has been encashed?

First of all I would tell you to relax. This procedure does take some time and sometimes due to miscommunication or courier delay, the registration letter gets late. It happens with at least a few students every year.
If delay is of considerable days and you think it's time to take some action, then you must do either of the following things:
- Write to [email protected] or to yourregion [email protected].
- You should go to their website and click on student details. Enter your details ask for confirmation, if it is confirmed then you will surely get your letter.
- You may also write about this on E-Sahatya which is a portal for IPCC exam related doubts and queries.
23rd August 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I haven't received my IPCC registration letter even after DD has been encashed?

When will I get my confirmation letter of ipcc under direct entry.. I have sent the necessary documents 20 days ago(02.08.2017).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?