23rd January 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get S grade in all subjects? Why the people who are not putting efforts they all are coming first?

How to get S grade in all subjects.I am getting class first in my section but in semester I not getting that much mark which I accepted. I am coming seventh rank. Anna university paper correction is so worst. Why the people who are not putting efforts they all are coming first. My 2nd semester GPA is 8.1. When I get revaluation photocopy in that proper marks is not given. I wrote correct answer and i am giving presentation also. I applied revaluation for four subjects but no change.

23rd March 2018, 04:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get S grade in all subjects? Why the people who are not putting efforts they all are coming first?

You can lodge your grievance at the university, if you have any issues with revaluation. Its all in their hand to rectify the issue, if it there is something wrong.

If there is no issue at all, then you need to prepare better according to the question paper. Also, you can look at the answers of those, who have got top marks and change of style of answering to get good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?