22nd October 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Tech correspondence from Andhra University?

Sir, I have completed correspondence diploma (E.C.E) from SBTET Andhra polytechnic, Kakinada in Dec 2012. I want complete B.Tech (3 years correspondence course) from Andhra university. Please tell me how to join in the university. This is my mail id: [email protected], my phone no. is 9040922079.

23rd October 2016, 05:05 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join B.Tech correspondence from Andhra University?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?