23rd October 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force after graduation in Computer and History?

Respected sir,

I am 27 years old female. I have passed my graduation in combination of computer and history. I took my computer diploma (HDCA) from AISECT. Now i am doing master degree i history. I am very passionate for IAF. Can i get admission in IAF on graduation basis?

Related Questions:
23rd October 2015, 09:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after graduation in Computer and History?

To join in Indian Air Force after completion of your Graduation from a recognised university, you must have to appear in Combined Defence Services (CDS) examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice a year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination for joining in Indian Air Force is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have obtained Graduation degree from a recognised university with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

3. You must be in between 19-24 years of age.

4. You must be Physically fit as per Physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.

Since, you have crossed the maximum age limit required to appear in CDS examination, you are not eligible to join in Indian Air Force.
23rd October 2015, 11:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after graduation in Computer and History?

No, 27 years female candidates are not eligible to appear for the Air Force examination. As to join the Air Force the candidates have to qualify in the CDS entrance examination.

CDS stands for the Combined Defence Services and it is the examination conducted by the UPSC twice every year. The required eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation and the age between the 19-23 years.

The other information about the examination is available at the www.upsc.gov.in.
24th October 2015, 12:14 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The upper age limit for recruitment of male of female candidates through Combined defence services exam is 23 years for the Indian Airforce Academy.

The age limit for Airforce through AFCAT exam is 24 years. So there is no chance of recruitment in Indian Airforce at the age of 27 years. Second most important thing is mathematics or physics in bachelor's degree is necessary for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?