14th June 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

How many BCom(Information Technology) seats are available in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?

Hello friends, I just want to know that how many seats are there in Dr. Damodaran College of Science for BCom(Information Technology) course? I want to join this college for studying BCom(Information Technology). So, I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges that I can get after scoring 180.25 in Coimbatore with good mess facility?
  2. Fee structure of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  3. Course structure and duration of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  4. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BCom(Information Technology) admission in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  5. Scholarships available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  6. Eligibility to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science? -- [New]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  8. List of colleges that are offering M.Bi.P.C course in 12th?
  9. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  11. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
  12. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  13. How many MPT(Rehabilitation) seats are available in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  14. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  15. Can I get admission in any NIT for MCA? I have achieved 2491 rank in NIMCET
  16. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  17. Application date of kerala MCA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?
15th March 2019, 08:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BCom(Information Technology) seats are available in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?

As per my knowledge, 60 BCom(Information Technology) seats are available in Dr. Damodaran College of Science.

Dr. Damodaran College of Science

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Avinashi Road, Civil Aerodrome Post
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641014, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?