14th June 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee structure of BCom course in Information Technology which is available in Dr. Damodaran College of Science? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying BCom(Information Technology). So, I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  2. List of top colleges that I can get after scoring 180.25 in Coimbatore with good mess facility?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  4. How many BCom(Information Technology) seats are available in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  5. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BCom(Information Technology) admission in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  6. Scholarships available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  7. What is the fee structure of biotechnology course?
  8. Eligibility, fee structure and college for M.Sc in Renal Science and Dialysis Technology?
  9. Eligibility to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science? -- [New]
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  11. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  13. List of colleges that are offering M.Bi.P.C course in 12th?
  14. Fee structure of a good BCA college?
  15. Fee structure of B.Tech course at Silicon Institute of Technology?
  16. Fee structure of Siliguri Institute of Technology for B.Tech Computer science 2016 session
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  18. Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology?
15th June 2018, 02:12 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?

Fee expenses of B.Com (Information Technology) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science is Rs. 13,500/- per year. So grand total of all fee expenses is Rs. 40,500
15th June 2018, 06:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?

Year 1 – Rs. 13,500
Year 2 – Rs. 13,500
Year 3 – Rs. 13,500

So, Grand Total fee structure for B.Com (Information Technology) course in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science is Rs. 40,500.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?