30th July 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MSc(Computer Science) course. I am interested to do my PhD in Computer Science from Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
15th June 2019, 09:50 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?

The required eligibility to get Ph.D. (Computer Science) admission in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science is the candidate should have passed Master degree course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required to get a Ph.D. (Computer Science) admission in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science is 55%. Also, as per my suggestion, you should score good marks in the entrance and personal interview. For more information, you can visit the official website: www.grd.org/grdcs/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?