30th July 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science for studying PhD in Computer Science course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  2. Eligibility to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  3. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BCom(Information Technology) admission in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  4. List of top colleges that I can get after scoring 180.25 in Coimbatore with good mess facility?
  5. Course structure and duration of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  7. Admission procedure to study BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  8. How many BCom(Information Technology) seats are available in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  9. Admission procedure to study BSc in GITS?
  10. Fee structure of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  11. What is the fee structure for doing M.Sc Software systems course?
  12. Admission procedure to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure and qualification required to study PhD(Management Studies) in G.R. Damodaran Academy of Management?
  14. Admission procedure to study BSc(Home Science) in College of Home Science, Bikaner?
  15. Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  17. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science in a top college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
6th July 2022, 10:28 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university.

The entrance exam called CET ,UGC NET And GATE to study PhD Computer Science.

Duration of PhD Computer Science is 3 years (Minimum).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?