30th July 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?

I want to get scholarship for doing PhD in Computer Science program in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  2. Eligibility to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  3. List of top colleges that I can get after scoring 180.25 in Coimbatore with good mess facility?
  4. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  5. Course structure and duration of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  7. How many BCom(Information Technology) seats are available in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  8. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BCom(Information Technology) admission in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  9. Fee structure of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  10. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best Colleges offering B.Sc in IT with good placements?
  12. Advantage and scope of BBA? Cut off required for admission in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  13. What is the fee structure for doing M.Sc Software systems course?
  14. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Telangana Board student? -- [New]
  15. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Sikkim Board student?
  16. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Kerala Board student?
  17. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Maharashtra Board student?
  18. List of colleges that are offering M.Bi.P.C course in 12th?
6th July 2022, 11:30 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?

As you qualified the entrance exam called CET, UGC NET and SLET,you will get a stipend to study PhD Computer Science at Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science.

Admission Procedure:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?