18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Mathematics) seats are available in Balrampur College?

Hello friends, I just want to know that how many seats are there in Balrampur College for BSc in Mathematics course? I want to join this college for studying BSc in Mathematics. So, I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

14th May 2018, 04:52 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many BSc(Mathematics) seats are available in Balrampur College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I just want to know that how many seats are there in Balrampur College for BSc in Mathematics course? I want to join this college for studying BSc in Mathematics. So, I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

There are 40 seats (Gen:20, SC:9, ST:3, OBC-A:4, OBC-B:3 and Gen PH:1) available for BSc Mathematics in Balrampur College. Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study BSc Mathematics course in Balrampur College. Candidates who have passed 10+2 (HS) or equivalent qualifications with mathematics as one of the subjects with at least 45% marks are eligible to apply for the course. Candidates can find the details on the Balrampur College website given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?