18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to get BSc(Mathematics) admission in Balrampur College?

Hello, I have given my 12th Board exam from Bihar Board with Science stream. I want to get admission in Balrampur College for studying BSc in Mathematics course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BSc(Mathematics) in Balrampur College?
  2. How many BSc(Mathematics) seats are available in Balrampur College?
  3. Fee structure of BSc(Mathematics) in Balrampur College?
  4. Course structure & duration of BSc(Mathematics) in Balrampur College?
  5. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  6. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  7. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  9. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
  11. Percentage required to take admission in ITI college for Automobile Engineering?
  12. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BCom admission in Goenka College of Commerce? -- [New]
  14. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  15. What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college?
  16. Percentage required and process to get admission in St Xavier's Junior College of Arts?
  17. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  18. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
15th May 2018, 01:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to get BSc(Mathematics) admission in Balrampur College?

You should have good percentage to get admission in any good college. You must have scored at least 60 percent in intermediate to get admission.
You can also get admission through entrance exam or direct admission.
15th May 2018, 04:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to get BSc(Mathematics) admission in Balrampur College?

The minimum educational qualification required for the admission to "B. Sc. In Mathematics" in Balrampur College is pass in 10+2 examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects with an aggregate of 50% of marks.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?