18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Mathematics) in Balrampur College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc in Mathematics from Balrampur College. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in Balrampur College for studying BSc in Mathematics? Please tell me asap.

15th May 2018, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Mathematics) in Balrampur College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc in Mathematics from Balrampur College. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in Balrampur College for studying BSc in Mathematics? Please tell me asap.

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study BSc Mathematics course in Balarampur College. Those candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examinations (12th) with mathematics as a subject with at least 45% marks are eligible to apply for the BSc Mathematics course in Balarampur College. Candidates are admitted to the BSc Mathematics course based on aggregate marks of best of four subjects in Balarampur College. Candidates can find the details in the Balarampur College website link given Click Here
15th May 2018, 04:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Mathematics) in Balrampur College?

In order to get admission in Balrampur College, Purulia to study BSc(Mathematics) you can apply online with required documents. There are no entrance examination for admission. Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in your qualifying examination. You must have passed 10+2 examination with mathematics as a subject with at least 50% of marks to be eligible to pursue BSc(Mathematics) in Balrampur College.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?