27th March 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

List of the best training institutes in Hyderabad for Electronics and Communication branch

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech ECE. Provide me list of the best training institutes in Hyderabad for Electronics and Communication branch? Send me detail on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Training institutes and their requirements for 4th semester Electronics & Communication?
  2. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  4. List of institutes offering Industrial Training to Civil Diploma student in Hyderabad?
  5. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  6. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  7. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  9. List of all major training centres in Bhopal for Electronics and Communication?
  10. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  11. Companies in Bhopal offering training in B.Tech for Electronics and Communication branch?
  12. List of companies which provides summer training for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  13. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after completing B.E degree in electronics and communication branch
  14. List of training institutes offering training in electrical and electronics in Tamilnadu?
  15. Institutes that offer technical training and placement for electronics and communication in Kukatpally, Hyderabad?
  16. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  17. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  18. List of favorite summer training programme for Electronics and Telecommunication branch students? Training institutes in Orissa providing these courses?
27th March 2017, 10:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the best training institutes in Hyderabad for Electronics and Communication branch

List of best training institutes in Hyderabad for electronics and communication branch:-

The Institute of Civil Engineering, Secunderabad

Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology, Golconda

Malla Reddy Engineering College, Secunderabad

Vardhaman College of Engineering, Kathedhani

Shahjahan Group of College, Begumpet .
29th March 2017, 01:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the best training institutes in Hyderabad for Electronics and Communication branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech ECE. Provide me list of the best training institutes in Hyderabad for Electronics and Communication branch? Send me detail on my email [email protected]
List of the best training institutes in Hyderabad for Electronics and Communication branch:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?