29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?

Hello, I have given my 12th Board exam from CBSE Board with Science stream. I want to get admission in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  2. How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  3. Can I get a seat in universities in AP?
  4. Fee structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata? -- [New]
  6. Course structure and duration of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Madhya Pradesh Board to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  8. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 1,97000 in AP?
  10. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the possible engineering courses after 12th standard from a CBSE school abroad?
  12. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?
  14. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Punjab Board to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh?
  16. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  17. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  18. How to do further studies in US after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required for this?
5th August 2018, 09:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?

=> B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering is an undergraduate Mechanical Engineering course.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering course is four years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad is 50%.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.
5th August 2018, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have given my 12th Board exam from CBSE Board with Science stream. I want to get admission in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

There is no minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BTech in Mechanical Engineering admission in the Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad. Those candidates who have passed intermediate or 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects are eligible to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates can download the application or can collect from the institute and apply for the admission to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering at Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad. Candidates can study the course, while doing a job. Institute of Engineering Studies website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?