29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) which is available in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering). So, I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad? -- [New]
  2. How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  3. Can I get a seat in universities in AP?
  4. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  5. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  6. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  7. Can I get admission in top 30 college in AP? I have scored 70 marks in JEE mains
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 1,97000 in AP?
  9. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  10. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  11. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  12. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the best training institutes in Hyderabad for Electronics and Communication branch
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  15. Which colleges can I get in Counseling after scoring 849 general rank and 113 stream rank
  16. Fee structure of MTech(Network Engineering) offered in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?
  17. Can I get admission in any university of AP after scoring 25 marks?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
30th November 2018, 04:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?

The Fee structure of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad is given below.

=> As per my knowledge, the fee structure of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad is Rs. 47400 per year.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering course is 4 years.

=> Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering is an undergraduate Mechanical Engineering course.

=> The candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?