28th May 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to secure admission for BTech course in Mechanical Engineering. I am interested to join Bundelkhand University for this BTech course. So, I would like to know the procedure for getting admission. Please let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
29th May 2018, 12:27 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to secure admission for BTech course in Mechanical Engineering. I am interested to join Bundelkhand University for this BTech course. So, I would like to know the procedure for getting admission. Please let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study BTech Mechanical Engineering in Bundelkhand University. Eligibility to apply for the BTech Mechanical Engineering is a pass in 10+2 with minimum 50% marks, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their performance in the Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) Entrance Test. Duration of the course is four years. Admission procedure and eligibility details are available in the Bundelkhand University website link given Click Here
29th May 2018, 06:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?

Admission is through entrance exam and seats are allotted based on marks obtained in the entrance exam. JEE Main or UPSEE is the best entrance exam for getting admission.

Just make sure you apply for the entrance exam on time. You just need class 12th qualification with PCM stream to become eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?