28th May 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to BTech in Mechanical Engineering from Bundelkhand University. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this BTech course in this university. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BTech Mechanical in Bundelkhand University?
  2. Is it possible to study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering in Bundelkhand University?
  3. How to learn distance course in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bundelkhand University Jhansi?
  4. Important dates for M.Ed entrance exam of Bundelkhand University?
  5. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?
  6. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  7. Whether Bundelkhand University is approved by UGC and NCTC or not?
  8. Entrance exams available to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown? -- [New]
  9. How to study Diploma in Education from Bundelkhand University? Last date of form submission?
  10. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  11. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  13. Entrance exams available to study BS(Electrical Engineering) in Auburn University?
  14. Entrance exams available to study BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  16. Entrance exams available to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?
  17. Possibility of BSc(Computer Science) admission in Bundelkhand University for 12th BHSE candidate?
  18. Eligibility to get UGC Scholarship to study M.Pharmacy in Bundelkhand University?
29th May 2018, 12:18 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to BTech in Mechanical Engineering from Bundelkhand University. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this BTech course in this university. Please tell me asap.

Candidates have to clear the Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) Entrance Test for the admission to study BTech Mechanical Engineering in Bundelkhand University. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 with 50% marks, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to apply for the BTech Mechanical Engineering course in Bundelkhand University. There are 60 seats available in the Mechanical Engineering stream. Candidates can find the details in the Budelkhand University website link given Click Here
29th May 2018, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?

You need to appear for UPSEE, which is a state engineering entrance exam for admission in B.Tech and other professional courses. Even JEE Main scores are acceptable all over India.

Hence, just be prepared for JEE Main or UPSEE, if you are looking for admission at Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.
31st May 2018, 07:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Bundelkhand University, is one of the top ranked technical university of Uttar Pradesh and for taking admission in same university for pursuing Bachelor of Technology i.e: B.Tech degree course one is required to qualify UPSEE i.e; Uttar Pradesh State entrance examination.

Also for appearing in UPSEE , the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 45% marks from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation upto 5% is allowed for reserved category candidate.

For more details regarding the admission procedure of Bundelkhand University, you can refer to the link www.bujhansi.ac.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?