31st August 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech after BCA?

i went to do be-tech after bca because i am interesting in engg i am very very interested
in 12 my stream is since
please tell me it possible or not

25th July 2015, 06:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech after BCA?

BCA is the Bachelor of Computer Application. As you have stated that you have done bachelor of computer application and now you want to do bachelor of technology. From my point of view this is not a good choice as per your career as you have to spend four more years for doing bachelor of technology.

Instead of B.Tech, you can go for MCA for better career prospects and job opportunities. However if you want to do engineering, you must have studied physics, chemistry and mathematics in 10+2 and you need to apply for Joint Entrance examination for getting admission in top colleges like NITs, IITs and other government college.

If you do not get success in this exam, you can get admission in engineering college under management quota seats based upon your percentage of marks in 10+2.
6th February 2018, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 11 CBSE commerce with IP (information practices) without maths but i am interested in IP and I want to study b.tech IT,if it is not possible suggest some other courses using programming.my aim is to become a programmer
19th February 2021, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Can you study masters in computer science after BCA
3rd April 2021, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i study B.I.T course in astralia after complete the 10 2 in commerce with marketing?
6th September 2021, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I am completed commerce group in 2 after that I'm completing my bca degree... Is that any possible to do a b.tech based on my bachelor's degree?
12th September 2021, 06:13 PM
Minal F

Yes it is possible. If you are interested in Engineering then just apply for any engineering college from where you want to study engineering. There are a lot of Colleges in India which are offering Engineering courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?