23rd April 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course with 40% marks in BA graduation course?

Now these year i have 40% Mark in ba program so can i apply for b.ed course graduation with 40% marks? What would be the minimum criteria required to apply for the MBA course? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the same.

24th April 2016, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course with 40% marks in BA graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now these year i have 40% Mark in ba program so can i apply for b.ed course graduation with 40% marks? What would be the minimum criteria required to apply for the MBA course? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the same.
Your graduation marks is 40%, so you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
24th April 2016, 01:00 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course with 40% marks in BA graduation course?

No, you are not eligible for admission in B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is one year recognised course.

The required aggregate to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50%.So, you are not eligible for the admission.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and to get admission in course, you have to qualify in various entrance examination such as CAT, MAT, XAT etc..

So, you need to qualify in examination but minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is 50%. So, you are not eligible for admission.
24th April 2016, 11:52 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility for doing the B.Ed is a score of 45% of the marks in the 12th board exam. So, if you have scored about 45% of the marks in the 12th board then you are eligible for the B.Ed course.And as you a SC caste student then there is the relaxation in the marks also
24th April 2016, 12:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for B.Ed entrance examination conducted by various university is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree with minimum 50%. So, you are not eligolve to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.

MBA is master course and is of two year. The admission is conducted after qualifying in entrance examination. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% for some entrance examination it is 45%. So, you cannot appear for entrance examination to get admission in MBA.
24th April 2016, 09:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is not possible to apply for B.Ed course with 40% marks in B.A course. The eligibility to study the B.Ed is a pass in graduation degree with the minimum of 50% marks from a recognised university. The course is available in many universities or colleges in India. So you can study other master’s courses after B.A with 40% marks. You can study M.A or any other post graduate diploma courses or certificate courses etc. The eligibility for B.Ed is given in the link Click Here.
15th June 2016, 01:29 PM
Expert king

Being a graduated with 40% of marks you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

And to get admission in MBA course, you have to qualify in various entrance examination such as CAT, MAT, XAT etc..
But for applying these exams you need to secured 50% in your graduation.
So, you are not eligible for MBA Also.
16th June 2016, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for B.ED course with 43% marks in B.A and 61% marks in M.A
31st March 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I give up b.ed entrance exam if I am a B.Sc final year student. please reply soon.
6th June 2017, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for B. ED course i Just completed my B.A but i get back in a subject
21st August 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 42% in graduation but have 5 years teaching experience, am i eligible for Bed ?
9th September 2017, 05:44 PM
kunalroy89

One needs to have 50% marks in either Graduation or PostGraduation to be eligible for B.Ed. Teaching experience is required mainly in IGNOU and very few other colleges/Universities. Otherwise, normally, teaching experience is not asked for but marks criteria is must for B.Ed in recognised Universities. Even there are some colleges allowing low marks candidates,but , they are risky most of the times
14th September 2017, 12:25 PM
sapphire1

As you have 40% marks in graduation Then you are not eligible to apply for B.Ed course.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed:

Candidates should have graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
There is no age limit for this course.

As you have less percentage then you cannot apply for this course. And for MBA also you need 50% marks so, you cannot apply for any of the course.

If you want to take admission in any of the course you have to apply for improvement. After getting minimum 50% marks then you can apply for any of the course.

It is necessary to have graduation with minimum 50% marks to apply for any of the course and also apply for government jobs.
10th May 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed course or D.El.Ed course? In my PG,I got 47.6%,in graduation I got 39.8%,in H.S I got 43.6% and in secondary I got 45.5%.
Please reply me sir/madam.
24th June 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 46% in English honours from Kalyani mahavidyalaya college. Am I eligible for B.Ed course from any college
28th June 2018, 03:37 PM
muskaan_

Dear student,
Well, you should Pass with 50% aggregate marks in Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Sciences or Social Sciences or Humanities or Commerce.
So you are not eligible for B.Ed.
If you talk about MBA then the edibility is you should get 50% aggregate marks in Bachelor’s degree (any discipline).
Best colleges for you :
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Jadavpur University
PSG College of Technology
SRM Institute of Science and Technology
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad

Good Luck
30th June 2018, 03:15 AM
Ramabai L

Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate course is offered for the teaching career. To do Bed, the candidate must complete their degree course from recognized University. With the required percentage of marks for the general category is at least 50% and the other Scheduled Caste or Tribes required 45% to do B.Ed. Bachelor of Arts candidates is trained to teach the subjects History, Geography, Civics, Languages. Science Candidates are trained for the subjects Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry. No required age limits to do B.ed and the candidates can able to teach from 6th to 10th classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?