21st October 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

How to become Income Tax Officer being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?

i am studing in b com final .i want to become a income tax officer

21st October 2011, 03:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Income Tax Officer being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?

Hello friend,
Since you are in the final year of your BCom, you should, first of all, complete your graduation and apply for Combined Graduate Level exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
A graduate, in any stream, is eligible for the exam but has to be within the age limit of 18-27 years.
Once you qualify the exam and interview, you will be appointed as an Inspector in the Income Tax Department.
For more information, refer to the official website of staff selection commission.
21st October 2011, 06:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Income Tax Officer being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studing in b com final .i want to become a income tax officer
Dear friend,

Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

Those candidate have completed graduation degree from recognized university are eligible for INCOME TAX OFFICER exam.

To become Income Tax officer you have to pass the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public.

Also your age should be in between 18 years to 25 years
The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The examination is conduct two ways (i) Written examination (ii) Interview for Personality Test for such candidates as may qualify in the written test.

S. No. Test Marks Time (min)

1 General Intelligence 120

2 General English 80

3 Arithmetical Ability 80

4 General Awareness 120

Application form:For the next exam the application form will be available from first week of February 2012 at SSC official website at http://www.ssconline.nic.in

Thanks
21st October 2011, 07:55 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

For becoming a income tax officer, a candidate must have to qualify the CGLE (COMBINED GRADUATION LEVEL EXAMINATION), conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) every year.

for appear in this exam you must have graduation degree from a recognized college, what ever may be the stream is ...
the age limit for this CGL exam is -
18-27 years ,. there are 5& 3 years of age relaxations are applicable for SC\ST& OBC candidates respectively.

EXAM PATTERN-

3rd November 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I am study bca on second year how to joint income tax department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?