27th April 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI bank PO?

Hello
Respected Moderator

I've acquired 67% in 12th , 50% in 10th and this is my final year of graduation. So can anyone state, what should be minimum percentage in graduation < in that many faces have heaps of dialect, some assert 55% & few 60% , i don't know the actual one >. In order, i could grab my goal (SBI Bank PO) with some strategies . And whether i'm thinking to study in Kolkata (calcutta), must i join T.I.M.E. ? Has T.I.M.E. hostel facility as well since i'm not from Kolkata (Calcutta) ? Is T.I.M.E. Perfect for me? Please write down your answer..

27th April 2015, 01:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI bank PO?

If you have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SBI PO 2015 exam. SBI PO exam doesn't require any percentage marks in Graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 year.

Age relaxation for reserved category candidates -

SC/ST – 5 years
OBC-3 years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 years
27th April 2015, 02:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI bank PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Respected Moderator

I've acquired 67% in 12th , 50% in 10th and this is my final year of graduation. So can anyone state, what should be minimum percentage in graduation < in that many faces have heaps of dialect, some assert 55% & few 60% , i don't know the actual one >. In order, i could grab my goal (SBI Bank PO) with some strategies . And whether i'm thinking to study in Kolkata (calcutta), must i join T.I.M.E. ? Has T.I.M.E. hostel facility as well since i'm not from Kolkata (Calcutta) ? Is T.I.M.E. Perfect for me? Please write down your answer..
There is no such minimum marks required for SBI PO entrance exams. The candidate who have completed their Graduation with a pass can apply.

SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:

Education Qualification:
- Three years Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Final year students can also apply.

Age Limit :
- Applicants should have minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years as on 01-04-2015. Relaxation in age is given for all the reserved candidates.

- SC/ST : 05 Years
- OBC : 03 Years
- Ex Servicemen : 05 Years

Application Fee:

- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs.100 /-
- For General and Others : Rs.600 /-

Applicants may apply online through www.sbi.co.in. Applicants can pay the registration fees through online or offline mode.

The TIME Coaching institute does have such a hostel facility. There are so many Institutions which provide coaching for SBI PO exams. So, I suggest you to apply for the coaching based on your residential distance.
27th April 2015, 08:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No minimum percentage in Graduation is required to apply for SBI PO examination. Candidates who had completed Graduation degree in any discipline or those who are final year of Graduation degree are eligible to apply for SBI PO examination.

The minimum age required to appear in SBI PO examination is 21 years and the maximum age is 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
27th April 2015, 08:40 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There is no certain minimum percentage is required to apply for SBI Bank PO Recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for SBI PO Recruitment is "Graduation or Bachelor Degree PASS" in any discipline from a recognized state/ central university or institute. Candidates who are doing their final year are also eligible to appear in SBI Bank PO Recruitment. In terms of TIME (Triumphant Institute of Management Education) hostel facility details, there in no hostel facility available inside TIME institute premises. But if you are really willing you to go for coaching in TIME institute, then I suggest you to join any nearby hostel which is nearer to TIME institute. Yes, I strongly suggest you to take the help of TIME coaching institute which is mainly known for competitive examinations. If you can plan and implement strategies with the help of TIME institute I am sure you are going to get selected in the selection rounds of SBI PO Recruitment Exam.
27th April 2015, 01:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their graduation(in any stream) are eligible to apply for SBI PO exam and there is no any percentage requirement, which a candidate has to satisfy. So, you can apply SBI PO exam without satisfying any percentage requirement.

Eligibility:-
1. Candidates should have completed their graduation in any stream, from a recognized university.
2. Candidates who are in the final year of graduation can apply for SBI PO exam.
3. Candidates age should be above 21 years and below 30 years and candidates belonging to reserved categories are eligible for age relaxation as per government rules.
27th April 2015, 01:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear actually there is No percentage requirement to apply for SBI Bank PO. And they are not mention any percentage requirement in the Notification. Any candidate who have completed graduation from the recognized university with minimum percentage are only eligible to apply for SBI PO.

More you need to fulfill the requirements like Age criteria and Age relaxation if you are belonging to any reserved category.

Eligibility to apply for SBI PO Examination :

1.You must complete graduation from the recognized University.

2.Final year students are not eligible to apply for SBI PO.

3.You should have a Age in between 21 to 30 years and Age relaxations applicable for the all reserved candidates.

Important dates for SBI PO 2015 :

--> Starting date to fill the Online Application form : 13/04/2015

--> Last date to fill the Application form : 02/05/2015

--> Date of Prelims Examination : Not released yet but released in the month of June 2015

For other details regarding How to apply and other things you can have a look on the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBIPO-2015-Full English Advertisement (3).pdf(104.0 KB, 51 views)
27th April 2015, 04:41 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI bank PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Respected Moderator

In official notification for SBI PO -2015 there is no such limitation on percentage criteria in academics. They say a graduation or final year graduation student is eligible to apply. By this what we can understand is there is no requirement for specific percentage in graduation or 12th or 10th.

But, while in the final phase of selection. If two candidates one with more marks in graduation and both with same marks/percentile in the entrance exam are in consideration for a vacancy, then obviously the chances may be higher for the one has more marks than with lower marks in academics.

For your ready reference you can view the latest PO notification by clicking here

Yes TIME institute is a good choice. It doesn’t have dedicated hostels in many places you have to check with them whether there is any facility like hostel or paying guest in or nearby center in Kolkata.

The best things with TIME coaching are:-
  1. Faculty
  2. Study Material
  3. Mocks
  4. Analysis tools

Contact numbers for TIME Kolkata to check about hostel facility:- 033- 40002888/ 32623763/ 32623764
27th April 2015, 04:48 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the notification released by the IBPS, the eligibility criteria is as follows :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

There is no such minimum percentage criteria fixed, but higher percentage is preferable.
27th April 2015, 07:45 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Minimum eligibility criteria necessary to be eligible for SBI PO examination 2015 :

Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or

Candidate pursuing final year examination is also eligible to apply for this exam.

For your kind notice, there is no fix criteria of percentage marks is required to apply for SBI PO exam so all candidates have passed graduation exam with minimum 40% marks are eligible to apply.

Age of the applicant should be more than 21 years and less than 30 years and relaxation in upper age as per government guidelines.

You must not get confused and apply for this examination and if you want to know about TIME coaching center then I would say it is the best coaching center in India among all other competitive coaching centers making preparation for SBI and other banks PO and clerk examination.

TIME coaching center has very good facility of teaching and faculties of the center are the best of all so you must join this coaching and make SBI PO as your only goal of life and give up everything to achieve this goal and I am sure you can do it with the help of TIME center.

Except the coaching's help, you also need to prepare and practice yourself for this examination and you must focus on practice because practice will make you perfect for this examination that is why do not waste your time in waiting just start preparation with focus.

Latest examination pattern of SBI PO 2015 : The pattern has been changed and now the bank will conduct its recruitment process in two tiers which are :

Preliminary examination : There will be following subjects asked in pre test :

English Language - 30 marks
Quantitive Aptitude - 35 marks
Reasoning Ability - 35 marks

Total 100 objective type questions for 100 marks and qualifying in this test is compulsory to be eligible for mains examination.

Mains examination has following pattern :

Quantitive Aptitude - 50 questions for 50 marks
Reasoning Ability (High Level) - 50 questions for 50 marks
English Language - 50 questions for 50 marks
General Awareness, Banking, Marketing and Computer - 50 questions for 50 marks

Total 200 objective type questions for 200 marks.

All candidates qualified in mains objective type test will have to face Phase II test of descriptive type :

Descriptive test is consist of 50 marks in which, candidate has to write essay, precis and letter etc. and qualifying in this test is compulsory to be shortlisted for interview process.

Interview Process and Group Discussion round are the final stages after qualifying which, candidate may get the job.

I have attached official notice of this year's SBI PO exam so please download and collect more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBIPO-2015-Full English Advertisement.pdf(104.0 KB, 52 views)
27th April 2015, 10:49 PM
Ashwakh

As per the Eligiblity criteria of the SBI bank po exam , there is no such Cutoff percentage required in Graduation to apply for the exam .

Eligibility criteria of the Sbi bank po exam :-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. The candidate should have completed Graduation from any recognised university or any
equivalent qualification as such by the central Government.

2. The age of the Candidate shouldbe in between 21-30 years , if he/she belongs to
General category.

3. The age of the candidate shouldbe in between 21-33 years , if he/she belongs to
Obc category.

4. The age of the candidate shouldbe in between 21-35 years , if he/she belongs to
SC , ST Category.
28th April 2015, 06:19 PM
havvedprakash

There is no percentage bar to apply for SBI PO.

Candidate who have passed graduation degree in any discipline from any recognised university can apply for SBI PO examination.

Eligibility for SBI PO exams :

Candidate must have done graduation in any discipline.

Age Limit : Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years.
Age relaxation is provided as follows :

Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe : 05 Years
Other Backward Classes ( Non-Creamy Layer) : 03 Years
Persons With Disabilities ( PWD ) : Additional 10 years.
Ex servicemen : 5 years

Candidate appearing in final year can aso apply for SBI PO exms.

Selection procedure :
  • Preliminary Exams
  • Main exams
  • Interview
29th April 2015, 10:47 AM
PATHGUIDE

Quote:
Default What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI bank PO?

Hello
Respected Moderator

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/graduation/what-minimum-percentage-required-graduation-apply-sbi-bank-po-1745058.html#ixzz3YfUNoIzC
You are eligible to apply for the post of SBI PO .
There is no percentage criteria mentioned by SBI in graduation for applying for PO post.
SBI conduct PO exam every year and shortlist the applicants to appoint eligible person.

Nationality:
Only Indian can apply

Age limit:
21-30 years is age criteria set by SBI and age relaxation is as per govt rules and norms on category.

Educational Qualification:
Aspirants are required to pass out with a graduate degree from any recognized university/institute.

Students who studied via distance mode are not eligible to apply for SBI PO posts.
1st May 2015, 12:55 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no specific requirements of aggregate to appear for the examination in PO .
The eligibility criteria are :-
* Candidates must have completed there graduation from a recognized university.
* Candidates age must be between 21-30 years for general category , upto 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ST .

The examination is conducted in three stages and it is mandatory for the candidate to qualify in each of them to move for the next .
Preliminary.
Mains .
Interview .

For more information visit at www.sbionline .in
9th July 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What's the minimum percentage required for bank po exam in any private sector bank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?